Tuesday 30 December 2014

Tranquility


For me, writing has always been something that I'm passionate about. As a child, I was always uncertain of what I wanted to be in the future and that's normal I suppose but as I grew older I realized that I don't only love writing; I find it calming. I love creating a scene in my head and type it down in my laptop or actually scribble it in a book or a journal. I love describing a situation that exists in my imagination for others to read. I love having a world of my own and then share it with others who can or might relate to it. 

It gives me some sort of peace. However, the thing with me is that I can be very, extremely lazy unless I am motivated not to be. As much as I hate to admit this, I realized something about myself; I need someone to motivate me to do it otherwise I wouldn't. Not exactly wouldn't do it at all, but it'd take a much longer time for me to do so and that's not good at all. I see a lot of aspiring young writers these days, who loves doing the same thing I love and I envy them sometimes because of how beautiful they write sometimes. It's a very competitive world, and everyone's struggling to get to where they want to be. 

It's almost 2015, and in June or July of next year I will be doing my internship. It'd be brilliant if I could do something that requires creative writing. However, in reality people look for something that's so much more than that. I'd like to be positive and think that not everyone can succeed all at once and that in time slowly, life will take me to where I want to be with effort, faith, hope and God's will. I am also 19 next year, which baffles me how time flies. I remember the first time I ever started blogging, I was 14. That was 4 years ago. A lot has changed, I assure you that. 

I do suppose things will always change as time goes by as long as we're still alive. If God wills it, 10 years from now I want to make my parents proud of my achievements and hopefully humbly repay them for what they have done for me all these years. 

P/S: I probably have one of the worst penmanship, but that's okay. All writers have bad hand writing. 
1 comment on "Tranquility "
  1. You'll do great, just work extra hard okay. Oh, and happy new year in advance.
    With love,
    shnisml

    ReplyDelete

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.