Friday 2 January 2015

A Toast!

January 1st, 2015. Like many others who have wished upon any of you out there, Happy New Year! I do, sincerely wish everyone a wonderful year this year, make plans, figure things out, fuck things up and learn from it everyday, be a better person, seek for adventures, never lose faith in what you believe in and I wish you all a year filled with love and happiness and positivity. I don't have much to say other than probably I am eternally grateful and Alhamdulillah to Allah for blessing me with this life - I could not have asked to live any other life.

Thank you to those who has made my 2014 such a memorable year, filled with tears, smiles, rain and sunshine. I have lost really good friends along the way and it is sad that life didn't work out between our friendship, nevertheless I wish them a very happy year ahead. What's life without it's unexpected surprises, right? 

So here, I'd like to make a toast: here's to new beginnings and new adventures, may they all be as memorable as the last ones and here's to the ones who stayed and will - if God wills it - forever stay, thank you. I am looking forward to go on this journey with you. 

Little do we know, it's almost January 2nd as I am making this entry. With all of my heart, I do wish you all a wondrous year. Leave the bad behind, focus on the good. Make the most of life while you can but never forget where you came from. God is with us all. Be good to others as others will be good to you, life works in funny funny ways. Look at where we are now, it's two thousand and fifteen. That's been a journey, find the silver lining in everything. 

The world has cared for us, now it is our turn to care for it. 

All my love,
Haziqah. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.