Friday 3 November 2017

Autumn.

Hello, November. 

Will you look at that, in a month time we'll be bidding good ol' 2017 goodbye. There is so much that I would like to write about, but for this post I'll just keep it short and straightforward. Like my previous posts, I still don't know if my audience still exists but if you're still here, after every post which I update once in a few months, then you are very appreciated. You have no idea how happy it truly makes me. Thank you. 

Anyway, on to the post. In my last entry, I wrote about my everyday makeup products and said I was going to write about my everyday skincare products but never did. I do apologise for that, I must admit, I did start on the post - I even took pictures and everything but then as always, I ended up deleting the post (and pictures). But my skincare products have changed just a little bit because  I recently purchased Glossier and absolutely adore it. So I might write a post on that, pretending like I'm a beauty blogger (I'm really not, I'm not even an actual blogger! I'm just a girl who has a blog and updates every once in a while).

I can't believe how fast the year has gone by, it feels faster than the previous year and 2016 went by super fast. It also hit me the other day; I've been back in London for a year (and two months as I am writing this). I've always wanted to be back in London when I was in Malaysia but now that I am, after a whole year again, I miss Malaysia. Terribly. It is and will always be, my home. The older I get, the more I appreciate everything about life. The bad, the good, the ups and the down. As cliche as it sounds, you really can't take things for granted. Because like Stephen Chbosky said, "things change. Friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody."

I turned 21 in July. I would never have thought I'd see the day I turned 18 let alone 21, but I am grateful. I am also in my second year of university already, which really hit me; in a year or so, I'll have my bachelor degree. The results for my first year was a-okay, I could have done better but I always say that and never actually try to do better, which is something I need to work on. Which is why this year, I have and will work extra hard so that I could say I did my absolute best and pat myself in the back.

I've recently been watching a blogger/YouTuber, The Anna Edit. Something about her just inspires me to be more organised with my life, my work and pretty much everything. I literally start to organise and clean my room, makeup and everything almost every time after I watch or read her blog post. Which is a good thing because I am a very unorganised person (not proud of this, not proud of it at all). I also want to try this 'blogging' thing more often. I know, I know, I say this almost every time but it's the thought that counts, right? *insert big grin emoji here*

I could go on and on about what has been happening but I think I'll stop here for now. I'll try to write another post and update that one for either tomorrow or Saturday. What should I write about? Maybe I'll write one about the Glossier, or about my current interests, like books, music or movies. Or I could even write about my skincare, I've always wanted to try and have a go at that. Yeah, I might just do that.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.