Wednesday 15 March 2017

First year down, two to go.




Hello, hello. Yes it is I. I am still here, still alive and I'm back again with a new post. First of all, how y'all doing? I hope everyone (if there is anyone) is doing great. I for one am not doing so bad, if I do say so myself. I'm just a little stunned at the fact that I have two weeks of uni left before I finish my first year. I started in September. Where did the time go? Honestly, I feel like the months went by just like that and I have no idea what I've done since September *insert laughing emoji here*.

That's not entirely true, I know what I've done but I feel like the course that I'm studying is so chilled and I don't know how I feel about it. It's like a love-hate relationship. I hope for my second year, which I'm starting in October (yes, I have 5 months break) will have more work… Did I just say that? Yes, yes I did. I really don't have a lot of exciting things to talk about in today's blog unfortunately, I just wanted to write a quick update to let you know that I am still here, and I think I'll always be here. Unless I die, then there's that.

I do want to talk about something I recently picked up an interest in but I want to do that in a different post because I think it's more appropriate. Oh yeah, there is something else I wanted to update on; I think I mentioned this before but I have another blog, it's meant to be for uni but even after uni finishes, I'm still going to keep it and update regularly (well, I'll try anyway) on it. And it's mostly about my work, any pieces of writing or poem or whatever that I have, I'll post it on there. I feel like it's a good platform for me to improve and we all have to start somewhere right?

I'd really appreciate it if you, whoever you are can take a look at it here and give some feedback or a productive criticism or even love on anything that I've posted. I accept it all unless if you're going to be a dick then I won't tolerate it. Even if it's THAT bad, let me know nicely because I am not a professional though I hope to be one day and that's why I'm doing this blogging thing, you know? I really don't have anything else so I guess that's all I have for today then.

x, Haziqah.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.