Tuesday 18 November 2014

Life is nothing but an adventure, let it be good or bad.

"Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don't know you're having one until you're right in the middle of it." - E.A Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gladfly.

---

It has been almost half a year since I last updated my blog. Time flew by me and I didn't even realize that it did. I apologize in advance if this sort of thing ever occurs again. I do wonder if there are still anyone who reads my blog, I doubt there is. It doesn't matter. Over the past six months that I haven't updated anything on my blog, there are so many things I would like to write about and share what it is that I have experienced. However, I feel as if there aren't a lot of time for me to update on everything; details by details so I guess I'll just write about it in general.

So, where do I start, eh? Twenty fourteen has so far been one of the most challenging year for me. Like I mentioned before, time flew by pass me and with everything else in between that happened or are still happening, I am not aware of it. I am, however aware of the changes that happened to me in life everyday. Take how I've lost a friend, a very good friend for instance. We used to be so close, everyone said we could even pass as twins. It's sad how everything can just change in over a short amount of time. The worst thing about it is, he changed because supposedly he found 'love' in a person who he knows I despise the most. Maybe he was broken after what happened between us, and he has all the right in the world to look for someone else but the fact that he degraded himself to a level that low, I feel betrayed and honestly, disappointed. I think I will forever love him, and treasure our friendship but things are different now, and that's sad. It really is.

Okay, so something less sad now eh. I hate college with my every living being however I have friends with beautiful souls that have stuck with me since the very first day and I feel blessed that I have them. It's not that I'm depending on them, I've actually been quite independent ever since I got here really it's just that I feel so attached to them I don't want anyone else to have them, or to be a part of us. It's quite ridiculous how I'm sort of making them my property, but I can't help it. That's how I feel. I don't mean it in a bad intention or anything, but I can't help feeling possessive over them. Doesn't mean I control their life or anything, it's just how I feel. I'm not going mad, trust me, I mean this in the best way possible.

I am forever grateful for their friendship and for the constant adventures that we find ourselves stumble upon. Sure, from time to time we face some problems and conflicts but one thing that makes me really happy is that whenever we do, it never really lasts because we forgive each other. They forgive me, as I will always forgive them. Because when you love someone - no matter in what way you love them - you will always put them ahead of you, and you will always forgive their mistakes. I'm excited to go on more adventures with them; creating memories for us to look back on years and years from now and smile or laugh when we reminisce about it.

When you open up to someone, it's like you're giving half of your life to them; like showing a piece of writing that you have yet to finish to someone hoping that they will enjoy the story and are looking forward to read it when it's finished. That's how I feel sometimes with them, I feel like the story that I have written so far is enough to keep them interested and is enough to keep them around. I pray to God that He allows these wonderful people to remain in my life through all the rains and rainbows. I hope whatever that happens to me in the future, I will still have them to tell every little details about my life.

I have so much to be thankful for, and believe me God am I thankful for everything in life. I just wish that sometimes we can all just be with our soul mates and live happily ever after. Alas, life does not work in that way for we do not live in movie fantasies or books. Nevertheless, I am still more than grateful for this life.

I am on my semester break now, so I have a lot of free time on my hand. I know I say this almost all the time but I really do want to start writing again. I forgot how I felt whenever I write and I'd like to remind myself how good I felt when I do. I guess after all that I've been through I was sort of uninspired and lack the motivation to do so. It's all different now, well for now. Let's just hope it actually lasts, for the first time.
1 comment on "Life is nothing but an adventure, let it be good or bad. "
  1. Friends come and go. The best way to do live your life and moving forward. We can't keep telling people to stay and be with us all the time. Remember that one you'll find somebody and wish to be with that person all the time. When it does, imagine for those who haven't found one yet, how they feel about you. Man is created in pairs.

    ReplyDelete

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.